INTRODUCTION TO GOOGLE ADSENSE
AdSense (Google AdSense) is an advertising placement service by Google. The program is designed for website publishers who want to display targeted text, video or image advertisements on website pages and earn money when site visitors view or click the ads. The advertisements are controlled and managed by Google and Web publishers simply need to create a free AdSense account and copy and paste provided code to display the ads. Revenue using AdSense is generated on a per-click or per-impression basis. It is free to become a verified website publisher in the Google AdSense program.
Google currently offers a number of different AdSense programs, depending on the type of content you will place the ads on (e.g. a webpage or RSS feed). Some of the more common programs include:
- AdSense for content: display ads on a website
- AdSense for search: display ads in search results on a website
- AdSense for mobile: display ads on a mobile site
- AdSense for feeds: display ads in RSS feeds
- AdSense for domains: display ads on unused domains
IMPLEMENTATION OF GOOGLE ADSENSE
- Go to AdSense Custom Search Ads Generator
- Configure page options and page settings, such as Ad query string, no. of ad units, no. of pages, font, and color etc.
- Preview your Ad unit.
- Refresh your page to check whether the Ads is working or not.